What to bring:
- Be sure to bring your torch, hand tools, regulators, and hoses if you plan to work. If you canít,
then there are plenty of people here that don't mind others using their equipment.
- Camping gear if you plan on using the camp ground.
- Warm clothes (sometimes it gets cold here at night... even in August)
- Raw materials: You can bring glass if you want, but
will be set up on the second floor selling tools, supplies, and equipment at sale prices.
- A swimsuit if you plan on using the pool.
The camping is free on 11 acres of wooded land with a log cabin and a blacksmiths forge.
Your host "Big Don Hilliard" will be
happy to show you some tricks on the forge, and often works with our guests on collaborative projects.
We have several spaces for RVs (with electrical hookup). Please make these reservations in
advance as they are limited. A small fee will apply for electrical usage.
- Emlenton Motor Inn: 10 miles away, located at Interstate I-80 (724) 867-2314
Fairfield Inn / Marriott: 30 minutes away (724) 283-0009
This is a convenient location between AGI and Pittsburgh Int'l Airport... a top notch Motel.
For more information on things to do in Butler County
visit the Butler Tourism Bureau.
© copyright 2001 - 2019 Glass Blowing Center
all rights reserved